ESA has further expanded its range of IT terminals with the IT107W, the extremely compact 7" Wide terminal that offers an exceptional image quality, with its 800x480 resolution.
Whilst maintaining a minimal mechanical size (it is even compatible with HMI 5,7” terminals), IT107 Wide is the only terminal that can guarantee an excellent image quality thanks to a brightness of over 500 cd/m² supported by a white LED backlight, which also allows brighter, sharper images with respect to previous technologies, ensuring both low energy consumption and high life cycle of the terminal.
The 800 x 480 pixel resolution, which is even higher than the 640x480 resolution of many 10” display, allows you to obtain extremely sharp images and texts and more work space to display your projects.
- 7” Wide TFT display with 65.000 colors
- Extremely high resolution - 800x480 pixels
- Extremely bright (500 cd/m²) thanks to the white LED backlight
- Wide viewing angle (horizontal: 85°/85°, vertical: 85°/85°)
- Possibility of being mounted both horizontally and vertically
- Display brightness adjust
- RS232/RS485 serial port with integrated MPI
- Optional RS232/RS485 second serial port with integrated MPI, Profibus-DP, CanOpen and Devicenet
- 10/100 Mbit Ethernet port (RJ-45) to manage two drivers at the same time
- USB port (host) to connect other devices (keyboard and mouse) and USB pen drives to import/export data
- USB port (device) for programming the terminal
- High performance with a powerful Intel PXA270 520 MHz CPU
- High performance 64MB RAM and 32MB Flash memories
- Precise and sturdy 4-wire resistive touch screen
Expansion and back-up cards
- Slot to connect SecureDigital and MMC memories
As all our other IT products, IT107 Wide complies with CE, cULus , ATEX standards (Group II - cat.3 G/D - zone 2/22) and has IP66 protection on the front.
- This terminal is configurable with software Polymath
| Bibliothèque à télécharger